Deputy Director For Old People's Services Job, London Bridge, £63,857 Per Annum
Your new company
This is a rewarding role created to assist the Director of Older People's Services (DOP) in directing and managing our Residential Care Home operations.
Your new role
As Deputy Director of Older People's Services you will lead and ensure that the Christian values of the organisation are a key focus of all our older people's work, and that our mission is realised at local level and as a service.
You will maintain overall control and responsibility for all operational care services to the quality expected and will be accountable for compliance with regulations and sustainability for the future. In addition you will take responsibility for the line management of the Assistant Directors who carry delegated responsibility from the nominated Individual -providing and ensuring professional support, supervision, performance management and learning and development as appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Management at a senior level in a social care setting
- Understanding of the regulatory frameworks in which OPS operates
- Proven management skills in delivering services with demonstrable success in responding to the needs of service users across a wide range of cultures.
What you'll get in return
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- contributory pension scheme
- season ticket loan
- employee assistance programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.