Deputy Manager, Raynes Park, £28-£32k D.O.E
Your new company
Fantastic Opportunity in the Raynes Park area working for an extremely prestigious non for profit organisation.
Your new role
Promoting a caring environment which provides young people with a high standard of specialised personal care, meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect and dignity; and rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
To supervise, monitor and evaluate the care delivered to young people, checking legal requirements are met along with keeping up to date with registration requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Diploma or NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People's Workforce.
- A genuine passion for Care and a strong understanding of the difficulties of the position.
- Understanding of attachment and trauma in relation to young people.
- A commitment to personal development and the acquisition of professional skills and further qualifications.
- 1 years' work experience working with Young People within a residential environment.
- Knowledge of child development and appreciation of the needs of young people.
- Experience of working with young people who may also have additional needs including challenging behaviour.
- Experience of care planning/development planning for people and an understanding of person centred planning.
- Experience of managing staff including planning rota's and arranging cover.
- Experience of working with external professionals such as local authorities and social workers.
What you'll get in return
- You will be supported in taking on further Qualifications such as NVQ Level 5.
- Peninsula Business Services, branded as Peninsula since 2016, is a multinational company that provides business support - such as human resources, employment law, health & safety and employee well being services - to employers in the United Kingdom,
- Career progression opportunities
- Brilliant support network
- Strong Supervision
- Pension Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.