Donor Relations Manager - £35,000 PA - London
Your new company
Your new role is a chance to work with a globally recognised international development organisation. They are looking for an exceptional individual to support the organization in its next phase by joining their dynamic team, supporting them with their fundraising goals.
Your new role
Reporting into the Grants, Reporting and Contracting Manager, the main purpose of this role will be to ensure the organisation fulfils its exciting new strategy.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and building relationships with existing investors/donors, responding to their requests and keeping them up-to-date about the work of the organisation
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing, recording and acknowledgement of donations
- Maintaining and updating the database, ensuring all individual records are accurate and produce monthly reports to monitor fundraising progress
- Undertaking independent research in finding alternative resources for long-term sustainability of the organisation
- Assisting in writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposal and ensure timely submissions
- Regularly monitoring donor websites and identifying investor opportunities matching the work of the organisation
- Analysing donor data to identify trends in giving
- Support the wider team in fundraising events
What you'll need to succeed
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Building and developing donor relationships, to enhance their experience
- Working with customer relationship management system Blackbaud's Raisers Edge
- Promoting fundraising campaigns through social media
- Processing donations, including gift aid and online donations
- Good knowledge of fundraising regulations and a thorough understanding of GDPR and confidentiality of handling donor data
- Consolidating information in a clear, accurate and comprehensive way and communicating outcomes
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.