Email Marketing Officer - £110 per day PAYE
Your new company
Royal College based in central London
Your new role
- Managing the marketing automation system (Dotmailer), including admin and training Faculty Administrators and colleagues
- Creating and curating content, copywriting and editing, for email
- Developing segmented messaging for different member grades and profiles
- Ensuring the reasons to be a member are embedded throughout communications
- Planning communication campaigns for activities such as events, webinars, industry trends/updates, hot topics, Membership renewals, elections, etc.
- Creating cross-channel communication journeys for campaigns and activities
- Supporting development and maintenance of member communication calendar
- Monitoring and reporting on engagement with communication channels
- Liaising with corporate communication / PR colleagues to ensure consistency
- Ensuring data protection standards are implemented and adhered to
- Being the subject matter expert and primary go-to person for all Dotmailer, and email comms related issues, queries and corporate guidelines
- Maintaining planning documentation and accompanying schedules covering
- Review, streamline and improve current email marketing strategies and workflow
- Manage trigger/automation email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise engagement and generate income.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
What you'll need to succeed
- Digital copywriting, editing and proofreading, including submissions from others
- Creating segmented messages and variations for different audiences
- Using marketing automation systems (Dotmailer desired)
- Working to strict deadlines and managing production/publishing processes
- Working within brand guidelines and house style
- Monitoring and evaluating communication campaign impact
- Managing stakeholder expectations and outputs at all levels
- Understanding of CRM database integration with digital communication (desirable)
- Creating, sourcing, editing images accordingly for email campaigns,
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work with an iconic membership
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.