Hays Marketing is working in partnership with The Institute of Export & International Trade (IoE&IT) who are a professional membership body representing and supporting the interests of everyone involved in importing, exporting and international trade. Offering a unique range of individual and business membership benefits and a world-renowned suite of qualifications and training, the Institute is the leading authority in best practice and competence for businesses trading globally.
This is an extremely exciting time of growth and development for the IoE & IT. The ongoing departure of the UK from the EU and the prospects to build stronger trading agreements with countries outside of the Europe is changing the way that UK businesses trade globally. With its extensive knowledge and expertise, The Institute is perfectly positioned to help international traders to overcome any challenges arising from these changes and to emerge stronger, optimising the opportunities that the future presents.
As part of an ambitious growth strategy, the IOE&IT are looking to expand its commercial operations and recruit an experienced events Coordinator
Your new role
- Maintaining and monitoring event plans, event schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring event deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring events adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each event.
- Assess event risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a events management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
What you'll need to succeed
- Three years' experience in related field.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Annual Salary - £28,000 - 32,000 DOE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.