A membership organisation representing the fitness, leisure, and wider physical activity sector.
Your new organisation
A membership organisation to improve the health of the nation by encouraging people to be more active. This organisation provides expert support to its members on issues of reputational concern, to promote growth and facilitating partnerships and campaigns to promote a healthy lifestyle.
Your new role
The Finance Assistant will play a critical role within the Finance team in ensuring that financial resources are maximised to support the wider organisations' mission. They will be the key point of contact for our suppliers, ensuring that all invoices and staff expenses are settled within agreed timeframes.
- Generating customer invoices from opportunities within the Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce and Accounting Seed)
- Responding to customer queries related to membership billings, cancellations and renewals
- Requesting and processing credit notes when required
- Producing the monthly direct debit collection run for membership and licensing, and following up with customers regarding any failed or cancelled direct debits
- Meeting with the Membership Experience team to keep them updated on any membership billing issues
- Responsible for the Cancellations email inbox
- Assisting with credit control for membership
- Assisting with credit control activities as directed by the Billings and Payables Manager
- Responsible for the Licensing email inbox
What you'll need to succeed
Part qualified or qualified by experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
What you'll get in return
25 days of annual leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.