A not for profit organisation building peace around the world
Your new organisation
A not for profit organisation committed to stopping violent conflict and creating more peaceful stories. The organisation has a turnover of £10m and finance consists of a small very engaged team.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative and financial process support in the Finance Team. Reporting to the Finance Officer, you will be working through the accounts payable process, preparing, and posting expenditure into the accounting system.
- Maintaining and updating the accounts payable
- Prepare journals based on prepared reports including checking receipts
- Manage the Finance team inbox and filing of finance paperwork
- Responsible for daily processing of supplier invoices, partner transfers requests, staff expenses and credit card statements, ensuring that transactions are accurately posted to the approved budget lines.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Accounts Payable
- A good appreciation of the basic principles of double entry accounting.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- 9% pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.