Finance Business Partner required to work with a prestigious not for profit organisation in London.
Your new company:
A charity with an income of over £40m. Although a not for profit organisation they have some commercial elements. This organisation would suit a candidate with an interest in education and cultural spaces.
Your new role:
- Deliver monthly and ad-hoc management reports
- Deliver an annual directorate budget
- Assist with and improve organisational business case preparation and tailoring of resources to achieve optimal strategic effectiveness
- Define and manage key stakeholder relationships to deliver improved financial performance, including technical financial support
- Improve the use of metrics within the Directorates to enable delivery of strategic objectives
- Implement and embed benchmarking to assist with performance assessment
What you'll need to succeed:
This role will suit a qualified accountant with previous experience in a similar role - Finance Business Partnering, Management Accounting or Project Accounting.
What you'll get in return
8% employer pension contribution, onsite gym, 27 days annual leave. A vibrant workplace with a diverse range of activities.
What you need to do now
Please apply ASAP to be considered. The organisation is considering applications now.