Finance Business Partner required to join the growing team of a successful new charity in Central London.
Your new company
My client is a new organisation set up in 2018 that is both grant giving and grant receiving. They are involved in the area of health and are seeing impressive growth - expected to be at £100m income by this time next year.
Your new role
This growth has resulted in a need to expand the team. The Finance Business Partner will work with the more Senior Business Partners to assist budget holders with budgeting and forecasting. Duties will include:
- Working with budget holders to manage financial performance, forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk for the area of business partnership
- Analysing and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Delivering analysis and insight
- Provide robust support and challenge on all projects and business cases
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Understanding the cost drivers of the business and providing insight to the non-finance members
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA preferred) with ability and experience of partnering with clients.
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders.
The organisation is experiencing exciting change and an ability to adapt is essential.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available
10% pension contribution
Part working from home options available for the long term (2 days from home for example)
Subsidised restaurant/bar and gym onsite
This is a growing organisation with lots of progression opportunity.
What you need to do now
Please apply asap to be considered!