Finance Systems Manager, Permanent, £40,000, Hybrid working options,
Your new company
A Christian organisation with a vision to revitalise the church and transformation of society.
Your new role
The purpose of the role is to assist with the day to day management of finance systems. Some key responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for managing the Finance Systems Team.
- Develop and maintain all the required controls for a group of charities working across 5 continents.
- Manage finance systems, tools and processes and ensure training is provided to all relevant staff.
- Maintain and continuously improve the underlying SQL queries and tolls which support the reporting system.
- Report into the Director of Professional Services as well as advising on the viability and risks involved with any change in processes.
- Technical oversight and accountability for the group budget process that seeks to deliver and improve the process over time as new technologies become available.
- Involvement and on occasions take a leading role in Finance projects as well as group wide systems projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and react to emerging issues and find technical solutions.
- Manage systems risks on a day to day basis.
- Sufficient knowledge of accounting principles to support financial requirements of the reporting team (Accountants)
- Knowledge of SQL, SQL Server Management Studio
- Strong, expert level Power BI, PowerApps and Power Automate experience
- Strong, expert level Excel query building
- Experience with SharePoint Online essential at site administrator level
- Expert Knowledge of finance systems including managing integrated finance systems, migration projects to new platforms, integration with other business systems through API
- Previous experience with Access Dimensions software and Access Workspace preferable
- Has managed complex budget processes and integrated financial system for multiple interconnected organisations.
- Has project managed at least a partial migration between finance system.
What you'll get in return
You will have to opportunity to be part of a purposeful working environment. An inspiring and energising place to work where innovation and creativity is encouraged alongside passion and discipline. The staff community is warm and engaging. Flexible working options available and a variety of benefits including pension, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, bike scheme and a number of discounts to local providers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.