Financial Accounting role with a small/medium sized membership based organisation in Central London.
Your new company
Membership based organisation in central London that offers professional development and training and well as advocacy. This organisation has an income of approx. £11m.
Your new role
- Manage the monthly close in a timely manner to ensure all income and cost streams are correctly recorded.
- Preparing and posting all journals for month end including, accruals, prepay, investment, payroll.
- Provide analysis on cost variance needed for month end reporting
- Produce all Monthly balance sheet reconciliation including, Fixed assets, prepayments, payroll, sales and purchase ledger control, accruals and investments.
- Provide commentary on the balance sheet reconciliation variances
- Monthly preparation of all balance sheet for review by FC
- Cash flow forecast and updating of the forecast with actuals and analysis on the variance.
- Assist with audit for yearend preparing schedules for audit pack for external auditors - with a view to leading on this in year 2
- Ad-hoc reports for FC on request regarding sales ledger and purchase ledger control
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience of reconciliations and journals and an understanding of/interest in technical accounting. You will be at finalist or qualified level - ideally ACA or ACCA. If coming from practice, you will have ideally prepared accounts as well well as audited.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to work with a small team where you will get opportunities to gain broader experience than listed in this job description. The organisation also offers a competitive package of benefits including work life balance.
What you need to do now
Please apply ASAP to be considered. The client is considering CVs now.