A well known and well respected charity is seeking a Financial Accounting Officer to join their busy team.
Your new company:
My client is a well respected and well known charity based in the heart of London, although this role will be working from home for now.
Your new role:
The role is a Financial Accounting Officer. The role is permanent. The client is looking for a part-qualified candidate (ACCA or CIMA) who is keen to progress their career in line with their studies.
What you'll need to succeed:
In order to succeed, you will need to have experience of working in a similar role and should have experience of:
- Review and reconciliation of balance sheers
- Review of general ledger including control accounts
- Managing the fixed asset register
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting, including liaising with budget holders
- Managing month-end timetable
- Working as part of a team and supporting colleagues with other duties
- Strong systems skills, including Excel
What you'll get in return:
In return, you will have the chance to work for a prestigious organisation with a long and stable history which has enjoyed significant growth in recent times.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.