Project Accountant (Qualified) - Hybrid - Permanent - £48k
Your new company
One of the largest group of charitable housing associations in London, housing 1 in 10 Londoners and building 1 in 4 new houses in the capital. A housing organisation with a social purpose, with a diverse property portfolio across London and Southern England
Your new role
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Senior Project Accountant for the accounting for all scheme developments. Some key responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of all capital related balance sheet accounts.
- Liaise with project manager on queries and reviewing costs in ledger to ensure correctly allocated.
- Posting journals to correct accounts in the ledger
- Review of cashflow for assigned schemes and regular cashflow meetings.
- Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring control systems policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of capital finance related month end and year end schedules and statutory notes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of balance sheet and profit and loss account reconciliation.
- Experience of carrying out large volumes of analysis of financial information.
- Fully qualified.
- Desirable - Experience of development accounting in a medium to large housing association.
- Desirable - Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and reporting via Atlas.
- Management experience
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.