Working with an organisation with charitable status but with commercial/trading interests this is a great role to develop leadership experience and to fully utilise your financial management experience.
This is a critical role for the organisation.
- provide a modern and accessible finance service and lead on financial management and performance for the organisation
- leads on the planning and delivery of the financial reporting and budgeting
- oversee the statutory accounts.
- building excellent working relationships with non-finance colleagues and other stakeholders, including departmental and commercial managers.
- will need to be able to understand where system improvements are needed and have the skill and attitude to make change happen.
- will manage and work closely with 2 team members who oversee transactional accounting and commercial finance operational elements of the role.
- deputise for the Director of Finance when required.
You will be a CCAB/CIMA qualified accountant, with excellent interpersonal skills Previous experience of preparing statutory accounts as well as budgets and forecasts is required. You will also be strong on systems and be committed to fully utilising the system to best effect. Proven aptitude for team working and excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with financial and non-financial colleagues are essential.