Your new company
A fantastic leading National Health Authority based in Central London.
Your new role
As the Head of Strategic Communications you will play a pivotal role in building greater trust within the authority to better serve the public. You will be responsible for developing and overseeing a wide-ranging programme of strategic communications that brings the new corporate strategy to life and enhances its story telling. Working closely with colleagues across the external affairs team and the organisation you will ensure our communications and engagement activity is proactive, well planned, joined up, and sustained. You will promote best practice strategic communications across the organisation demonstrating the importance of research, narrative, objective setting, planning and evaluation. You will also provide counsel to the Chair, Chief Executive and Executive Team on strategy and messaging.
What you'll need to succeed
- Substantial experience of delivering strategic communications or communications and engagement activity at a senior level in a complex, political and/or stakeholder environment.
- Experience of developing and delivering successful multichannel communications and engagement plans and/or campaigns
- Experience of building and nurturing strong, sustained and purposeful relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of managing complex issues, which are of strategic importance to an organisation
- Ability to think, act and plan strategically, and to win respect and operate at the highest level within an organisation
- First rate verbal and written communication skills, and attention to detail
What you'll get in return
A very competitive salary as well as the opportunity to make a big impact with an iconic organisation. Benefits also include: 30 days annual leave + Bank holidays, Salary sacrifice schemes, PerkBox, Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, Subsidised on-site restaurant, 8% basic pension contribution, Season ticket loan, Agile and flexible working, 24-hour - regulated employee assistance programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.