A Transactions Processing Manager required to manage a large team (40) in Central London - payroll, AP and AR.
Your new company:
A social care charity with an income in the hundreds of millions, this organisation has a tremendous impact. The organisation has reach throughout the UK and is very much a household name. They have a large finance team based in Central London.
Your new role:
The Head of Transactions Processing will manage the team (over 40 people in total, 3 direct) which encompasses payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable along with the purchase card administration and expenses. The team manages high volumes of transaction processing including: Purchase order processing, purchase invoices, expenses, other payments, purchase card administration, generating miscellaneous sales invoices, income processing and payroll.
This role is focused on leading and developing the central processing team in the delivery of an effective and efficiently operating processing centre ensuring compliance with policies and procedures. Developing the central processing finance function both in terms of people management and their development as well as introducing process improvements and ensuring operational effectiveness.
- Oversee all the transaction processing activity ensuring controls are in place.
- Motivate, manage and develop the large processing team (over 40 people)
- Support efficiency through the measurement of the KPIs and by seeking and delivering process improvements. Implement best practice and develop frameworks to reduce waste and to develop a culture of continuous improvement
What you'll need to succeed:
- Extensive experience, including management, in two of the following areas; Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Experience in managing a large processing centre or shared service in a large and complex organisation (a team of at least approx 20 people direct/indirect)
What you'll get in return:
This is a large and complex organisation with opportunity for progression and challenge. They offer flexibility and work life balance. The organisation has a competitive pension scheme offering up to 12% employer contribution.
What you need to do now
Please apply ASAP to be considered because this client is likely to interview before the closing date.