This is a temporary contract role to enable the initial project set-up and launch of the Distance Learning Project. The role holder will work unsupervised, establishing ways of working with the university and the 3rd party platform and marketing provider. Delivering a proof of concept in line with the project timescales of taster courses being available launching in September 2020.
- Manage the relationship with the marketing arm of our platform partner, ensuring our marketing and recruitment activities are aligned with, and build upon, theirs, and that we maximise opportunities to attract suitable learners already on their platform
- To work closely with and manage the Online platform and 3rd party Marketing partners performance in identifying, creating and executing market research to identify recommendations and opportunities for launch offerings into specific international markets
- Identify and execute the market research to support launch courses
- Secure and establish 3rd party tools/databases to conduct appropriate market research activities
- To oversee lead generation and conversion in specific markets.
- To oversee specific market research on programme topic market demand
- To oversee targeted marketing campaigns for Online programmes in specific international and domestic markets.
- To manage and monitor the 3rd party performance in generating expressions of interest in Online programmes, nurturing and converting into programme enrolments in Online offers
- Working closely with the 3rd party partners to synthesise market research into clear recommendations and opportunities for new or expanded programme offers into specific international markets
- Oversee the development and delivery of targeted integrated marketing campaigns that will raise awareness of the university with potential learners and their influencers. This will include developing briefs for campaigns and commissioning
- Manage the 3rd party in developing and delivering an approach to lead conversion that enables the university to meet challenging learner recruitment targets.
- Act as lead for marketing in the development of the online portfolio, ensuring our online offer is ahead of the curve. This will involve commissioning research and insight as needed
- To oversee and manage the implementation of an online Programme directory and course descriptions
- Design of Brand promotional and communication material
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate all of the below: -
- Relevant professional qualification or equivalent
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Significant experience of delivery via 3rd parties
- Experience of working within the UK Higher Education Sector
- Experience of working in online education
- Significant experience of social media marketing
- Knowledge and significant experience of using market research and evaluation techniques
- Successful experience of developing and delivering marketing campaigns
- Ability to command respect within the university and with a wide range of partners
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT and data manipulation skills
- Experience of managing change
If this role is of interest, please do apply ASAP with an up to date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience. Do feel free to contact myself for further information