Internal Communications and Engagement Officer job - Immediate start - 9 month contract
Your new company
A large national charity based in central London
Your new role
- Developing and maintaining intranet communication tool.
- Developing and embedding our new recognition toolkit.
- Coordinating the delivery of an employee engagement survey, analysing and reporting results.
- Key member of the project team to design and deliver our all employee annual Connections Day.
- Liaising with key senior stakeholders on best internal communications practice
- Managing Annual employee conference
What you'll need to succeed
Excellent communicator and familiar with a range of communication tools and the Microsoft Office 365 package. Ideally, candidates will be familiar with using Yammer, Facebook, LinkedIn, Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams in a work capacity. Self-motivated individual with good team working skills. Experience of events organisation and employee engagement programmes would also be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and the opportunity to developed with a fantastic not for profit in Central London
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.