International Finance Officer, £32,000 per annum, Study Support, Hybrid working
Your new company
A well known, well established charity that exists to help people in crisis, responding to disasters, conflicts and individual emergencies across the world.
Your new role
You will support the International Programme Accountant to provide an effective financial accounting and reporting service to the specific region including
- Month-end accounting and reporting processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing cashbooks
- Processing cash requests
- Monthly journals and accruals
- Producing and reviewing in-year financial performance
- Monthly management accounting
- Year-end accounting processes
- Financial controls and supporting the audit process
What you'll need to succeed
- Part qualified - CIMA or ACCA
- Highly computer literate with advance knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and accounts systems
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles - double-entry book-keeping
- Experience in carrying out balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience of preparing financial reports
- Charity experience desirable
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work with a well established charity with long term career progression. You will gain exposure to international finance in different regions. The teams is vibrant and fun yet hard working. Hybrid working options and study support offered once you have settled in.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.