IT Support Manager - London
38,000 - 40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Your new company
The National Lottery Community Fund are looking to appoint an IT Support Manager within the Information Services Division. Within the IT Department there are 3 main services that include Systems and Governance, Infrastructure and Security and Service and Engagement. You will sit within the Service & Operations team, a sub-division of Service & Engagement and lead a team of 7 geographically dispersed IT Support Analysts.
Your new role
Founded in 2004, TNLCF is a non-departmental public body responsible for distributing funds raised by the National Lottery for good causes such as helping improving communities across the UK. Since 2004 it has awarded over £6 billion to more than 130,000 projects in the UK.
What you'll need to succeed
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and versatile team player to join TNLCF Service & Operations Team, which is responsible for all aspects of IT operations and end user support.
This is a varied role for an experienced IT Support Manager to effectively lead a team and be a first point of contact for internal customers at all our offices and to our mobile colleagues. This role would suit someone who enjoys managing staff whilst still being technically hands on.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a technical support manager/team leader role where adherence to standard operating procedures, established systems and processes was required.
- Experience of managing IT Support, including supporting major incidents, telephony, printing, enterprise systems, desktop and cloud productivity, and mobile device applications
- Experience leading or contributing to a range of projects, providing input on the needs of customers and as assigned, seeking new customer insights where needed
- You will be a self-motivated and dynamic, and able to engage, challenge and influence others
- You will be Comprehensively skilled, knowledgeable and experienced in customer service.
- You will have excellent communication skills, working with customers and stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the services, functions and products with a view to continual improvement.
What you'll get in return
As an employer of choice, The National Lottery Community Fund offer an extensive benefits package including:
- A competitive salary package of £38,000 - £40,000 (inclusive of London weighting allowance)
- 25 days annual leave (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
- Extensive training and development
- TNLCF is committed to flexible working to support a healthy work life balance
What you need to do now
Hays IT have been appointed to exclusively support The National Lottery Community Fund with the recruitment of this role. For all enquiries, please contact Nayon Ogunlana, Consultant at Hays IT on 020 7259 8746. Interviews will take place Tuesday 28th January 2020 or Wednesday 29th January 2020.