An independent charity aiming to improve the health and social system in England.
Your new organisation
An independent charitable organisation working to improve health and care in England. They promote understanding of the health and social care system; and bring people together to learn, share knowledge and debate. The organisation has a turnover of £15m and finance consists of a small very engaged team.
Your new role
Supports the Senior Management Accountant in providing a service to all directorates within the Kings Fund including delivering accurate and analytical management accounting information to support budget-holder decision-making.
- Prepares the month end management accounts, including preparation of income, expense, and work in progress journals for designated directorates and areas of responsibility.
- Prepares forecasts and budgets for designated directorates, supporting the Management Accountant as required.
- Plays a key role in the month-end, forecasting and annual budget setting processes ensuring that appropriate budgets and forecasts are delivered in time
- Produces the delegated monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Effectively manages project/business performance by planning, co-ordinating, delivering, evaluating, and communicating as appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Part-qualified accountant or qualified by experience
- Good all-round knowledge of accounting including budgeting, forecasting, and preparing management accounts
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 12% in pension contribution
- 27 days annual leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.