A not for profit organisation responsible for regulating pharmacies.
Your new organisation
A respected regulatory body that regulates pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in the UK.
Your new role
The Management Accountant will be responsible to produce the monthly management accounts, which includes journal preparation, variance analysis and commentary. They will work closely with the senior finance managers to deliver the budget, forecasts, and other statutory reporting.
- Lead on the accurate and timely production of the financial information including monthly management accounts with relevant variance analysis and appropriate commentary.
- To oversee the production of monthly accruals, prepayments, deferred income and other accounting journals into the accounting system.
- To support the annual budgeting and forecasting cycles playing a key role in maintaining working papers and supporting documentation.
- Prepare information to support the delivery of the annual financial statements and liaise with internal and external auditors on queries and issues relating to the management accounts.
What you'll need to succeed
Part-qualified and actively studying towards a recognised professional accounting qualification, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar environment.
What you'll get in return
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays) with the option to buy an additional 5 days.
- A choice between two pension providers: NHS pension scheme or Standard Life.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, season ticket loan, bike loan and many more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.