Junior Regional Manager, Account Manager, Public Sector Account Manager
Your new company
Launched in January 2019, the Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) brings together the free services delivered by the Money Advice Service, The Pensions Advisory Service and Pension Wise. We are an Arms-Length organisation, sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions, with a joint commitment to ensuring that people have access and guidance to the information they need to make effective financial decisions over their lifetime.
As a new organisation, our approach is to put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We will be working collaboratively with our key stakeholders to ensure that all UK citizens can easily access the information they need to make the most of their money and pensions throughout their lives. This is an exciting vision that we want to get right. We have used 2019 to understand what our customers and stakeholders need from the new organisation. Based on this, we will be beginning to test innovating ways of improving information and guidance across all channels so we can develop new integrated customer services and journeys that are both efficient and effective.
Your new role
The purpose of the Partnership Coordination Manager is to work with a team of Regional Partnership Managers to ensure that adequate account management and delivery support is available including the development of their own partnership portfolio.
You will also work closely with the Lead Regional Manager and broader support team to ensure comprehensive processes for insights that are generated from across the regions and factored into future strategic and proposition development.
Some key accountabilities of the role include:
- Effective account management of significant in-delivery relationships
- Owns and develops a portfolio of tier 2/3 regional relationships
- Working closely with the Partnership Marketing Manager/Partnership Executive to ensure timely, adequate and comprehensive resource and collateral is made available for regional delivery
- Coordinating events with Regional Managers and Leads at Partner organisations/institutions. Includes pre and post-event briefings. Coordinating workshops and follow-up events (financial wellbeing workshops etc)
- Works closely with Partnership Co-ordinator (products) to ensure syndication partnerships are implemented, maintained and launched effectively
- Effective management of governance within the team, by overlooking the Partnership Executives routine activities re: auditing and compliance related work.
- Working across the business to ensure up to date information and briefings are delivered consistently and timely to the regional team
- Leads on and attends events and stands at conferences across England
- Works closely with the Lead Regional Managers to support their teams in delivery
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful on application, it is expected that you will possess the following skills/experience:
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
- A pro-active individual with a high level of integrity and discretion
- The ability to manage workflows, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work autonomously and manage/ influence others to meet deadlines and required standards.
- Ability to accurately and effectively manage a variety of business management tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational, time management and planning skills.
- Strong team player capabilities enjoying matrix working.
- Event management knowledge and experience.
- Advanced experience with MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Although not essential, knowledge & experience of the money advice/debt advice sector would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be placed onto a permanent contract paying circa £47,500 per annum. This post is a remote-working post and some travel will be required from time to time.
We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, and are committed to having a team representative of the diverse characteristics and experiences of the population we're working with to ensure people make the most of their money and pensions now, and in future generations.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.