Your new company
A disability charity based in Central London - looking to grow their engagement online.
Your new role
Your role is to manage paid advertising (particularly Facebook Adwords) and Google advertising campaigns for the organisation. A key aspect of the role will be optimising social media campaigns with the purpose of driving donations as well as event and volunteer sign-ups. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Digital Team and Brand Manager to ensure campaigns are on brand. Having a breadth of digital marketing experience will really help your application:
- Launching and optimising paid social campaigns.
- Monitoring budgets.
- Analysing campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience with Facebook Adwords is essential
- Experience in paid social media
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts and social media posts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Strong at statistical analysis, spreadsheets and reporting.
- Ability to navigate, schedule or generate reports quickly.
- Ideally public sector or third sector experience
What you'll get in return
This is a really exciting opportunity to work on upcoming campaigns within the Third Sector and receive a competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.