PMO Officer, PMO Support, Project Officer, Project Support, Project Support Officer, PMO Support Officer
Your new company
Launched in January 2019, the Money and Pensions Service brings together the free services delivered by the Money Advice Service, The Pensions Advisory Service and Pension Wise. We are an Arms-Length organisation, sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions, with a joint commitment to ensuring that people have access and guidance to the information they need to make effective financial decisions over their lifetime.
As a new organisation, our approach is to put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We will be working collaboratively with our key stakeholders to ensure that all UK citizens can easily access the information they need to make the most of their money and pensions throughout their lives. This is an exciting vision that we want to get right. We will be using 2019 to understand what our customers and stakeholders need from the new organisation. Based on that, we will be innovating and testing ways of improving information and guidance across all channels so we can develop new integrated customer services and journeys that are both efficient and effective.
Your new role
Responsible for providing best practice advice, standards and support to project and programme managers on the PACE programme including:
- Project Management support: assist the project management team with ongoing risk and issue management, planning and dependency management, change control
- Documentation and Records Management: quality assurance, development and maintenance of project documentation to best practice standards, including version control and storage
- Reporting Management: development and maintenance of management information reports and pack creation for governance meetings
- Meeting Management: agenda circulation; recording meeting decisions, actions, risks and issues; tracking progress on action, risks, issues, dependencies and plans
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful on application, it is expected that you will possess the following skills/experience:
- Strong experience of working with Microsoft office suite, specifically - MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Good understanding of the concepts of Project Management: planning, risks and issues, dependencies, change control
- Experience of working in teams and with wider group of stakeholders in an organisation
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be placed on a 10 Month FTC and paid In return you will be paid £42,500 (pro-rata).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.