Project Accountant role working with an International Development charity in North London.
Your new company
International Development organisation with projects operating all over the world. The organisation has an income of approx. £6m.
Your new role
The Project Accountant will work alongside the Finance Business Partner to support the delivery of timely finance donor reports, provide structured finance technical support and assist with generating monthly management reports.
- Provide business partnering and support to teams, including providing technical finance assistance and taking part monthly meetings.
- Assist in the investigation of Budget versus Actual variances as highlighted by budget holders or teams.
- Working with the Finance Business Partner and programme teams, prepare interim and final financial donor reports as they fall due.
- Provide technical support and assistance to budget holders during the annual budget planning process
- Create project and donor codes on the accounting system for new projects/donors
- Working with the Finance Business Partner, deliver accurate and timely comparative management reports to the teams
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, ideally with experience of donor reporting.
The client will consider qualified or part qualified candidates.
What you'll get in return
The organisation will offer work life balance on an ongoing basis. It is a dynamic organisation with a competitive package of benefits.
What you need to do now
Please apply ASAP to be considered!