Recovery worker; substance misuse; casework; Luton
Your new company
You will be joining an established organisation which places the service user at the heart of everything they do. This organisation is focused on supporting vulnerable people in the community. This organisation primarily supports service users are whose lives have been held back by a range of social deprivation.
Your new role
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey
- Managing large caseloads in excess of 75
- Must have experience working within a prescribing service with clients addicted to Opiate Substances.
- Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral;
- Must have worked and have experience with prescribing practices and clients addicted to opiate substances;
- Managing large caseload of clients who are addicted to opiate substances;
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community;
- Promoting carer, service user and community involvement;
- Providing advocacy for access to partnership services;
- Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self determination
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have experience working within substance misuse services
- Must have Hays Enhanced DBS or registered on the Update Portal
- Available within a weeks notice
What you'll get in return
- Full time Hours 37.5 per week
- 3 Month contract
- Weekly Pay
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.