Sales Ledger Clerk Job paying £25000-£28000 per annum on a full-time permanent basis.
Your new company
Your new company is a trades association, represent their interests to government, parliamentarians, officials and regulators, the media, other sections of the business community and society at large.
Your new role
* Be fully responsible for the whole accounts receivable function
* Play a key role within the finance team with the opportunity to develop and become involved in month end reporting and produce commercial reports for the Directors of the organisation
* Obtain additional or improved professional qualifications
What you'll need to succeed
* ATT qualified or at least 2 years experience in a previous sales ledger and credit control position
* A team player who is able to communicate internally and externally at all levels
* Self-motivated and driven to complete all tasks in a timely and effective manner
* Good knowledge of Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel, including ability to perform Vlook Ups
What you'll get in return
* A friendly, engaged, and passionate work environment with regular social activities
* 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
* Non contractual day off for your birthday
* A generous 10% non-contributory pension
* Additional benefits include season ticket loans, private medical insurance, life assurance, corporate discounts and offers, and income protection
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.