Interim Senior Marketing Officer - Needed ASAP
Your new company
A formidable membership body based in Central London.
Your new role
The Marketing Executive will deliver campaigns, marketing plans and new initiatives across a range of channels and tactics to ensure organisational development goals are met. This is an exciting opportunity to increase the attractiveness of the organisations brand and lead generation through deployment of an integrated marketing mix including content, social, web, display, search, programmatic and analytics to optimise campaigns. By managing and developing relationships with internal departments, suppliers and partners, the Marketing Executive will ensure effective delivery of campaigns, budget management and return on investment.
What you'll need to succeed
- A professional marketing qualification from a recognised professional body is preferable.
- Hands on knowledge of marketing fundamentals including content, search, social, web, mobile, CRM, display and analytics to optimise campaign
- Good experience with end to end marketing campaigns to both B2B and B2C audiences.:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver complex information in a clear and concise way
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience of developing a marketing plan to support organisational objectives
- Agency management experience to effectively deliver integrated campaigns
- Experience of working in a membership organisation is preferred
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a well know, global association.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.