Senior Project Manager - Construction Consultancy - New Build Housing
Your new company
My client is looking to expand their Employers Agent team by recruiting a Senior Employers Agent. The Employers Agent team delivers new build housing ranging from affordable to high quality sale products, but also delivers services in the education and commercial sectors.
Your new role
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- To deliver a full range of Employer's Agent roles
- To be an active communicator focused on project completion to time, cost and quality.
- Building long term relationships with clients by delivering excellent service
- Liaising with clients in respect of technical matters, programme and alternative procurement methods
- Taking full responsibility for technical, contract and cost matters for projects within your control
- Reviewing projects for compliance with Employer's and Funders' requirements and completing the relevant proformas
- Risk analysis and risk management of individual projects
- Managing site and project meetings effectively and ensuring actions arising are completed
- Review and constructively comment on design drawings for all types of new build property
- Understanding your projects fee structure and working within targets
What you'll need to succeed
- Employers Agent or Project Manager with relevant experience of working for a professional consultancy, particularly related to new build housing and education;
-Full driving licence and access to car
What you'll get in return
- 25 days holiday plus 3 days to be taken at Christmas
- Car allowance and fuel expenses
- 1 x Professional Membership fees paid
- Pension contribution
- Company phone and Laptop
- 3 x life cover
- Regular CPD events
- Summer & Christmas socials
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Dress down Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.