The Sufi religious worker will engage, motivate donors on Islamic charitable giving, participate in:
-implementing fundraising strategies
-arranging call to prayers and Iqamat according to the Islamic law
-preparing weekly sermons for senior Imam, responsible for maintaining the religious transcripts and translations
-assisting in arranging at special services like birthdays, funerals, Khatam Sharif, URS Sharif, Milad day and other religious functions
-Reciting Quran and Nasheeds at religious events
-able to lead Taraweeh in Ramadhan
-will perform other non-pastoral work in a religious order
The applicant should be fluent in Arabic (essential), Urdu (preferable) and English (preferable).
The successful applicants will be required to provide an enhanced DBS Certificate/Police Certificate and expenses to be met by the applicant. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
· Qualification must be equal to GCSE and Basic Religious Education. (Essential)
· Applicant must have worked with the religious organisation, Sunni Sufi meditate on practices, previous experience in similar role and knowledge of system and practice. (Essential)
· Applicant must be Sunni Sufi faith and proven with previous related documents. (Essential)
· Applicant must have good written & Communication Skills. (Essential)
· Hafiz-e-Quran and previous work with the NGO. (Essential)
Advertisment End Date: 21st March 2020