Head of Advocacy & Support
An opportunity is available for a Fixed Term Head of Advocacy & Support; reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £35,577 per annum, depending upon experience
- Fixed Term Contract (until 31st March 2018)
- Ongoing skills development and training
- Enhanced annual leave scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
The company is a Charity supporting victims of sexual violence across Derbyshire, but will also be required to travel. The role is based at our office in Codnor, Derbyshire and is a fixed term role with a possibility of extension.
The aims of the Charity are; to reduce the impact of rape and sexual abuse on victims (male and female) and their families; to encourage reporting of rape and sexual abuse; to support victims through the legal process and; to reduce the incidence of rape and sexual abuse by raising awareness.
This role will be mainly responsible for overseeing effective delivery of the Charity’s Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) service and its CORE service (a support service for victims of less serious sexual offences), but will also be part of the Charity’s Senior Management Team together with the Chief Executive and the Head of Therapy.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record in a management/leadership role
- Evidence of effective financial management
- Working knowledge of safeguarding in relation to children and vulnerable adults
- Ability to network, negotiate with, and influence, a range of partners and stakeholders
- Able to formulate formal reports and funding bids
- Should be Competent in the use of IT i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, etc
Applicants should click the apply on line link ensuring their CV is attached, which will provide access to the full job description, person specification and application form.
The deadline for sending through completed application forms is 9th June 2017.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES