Line Manager: IT/Facilities Officer
Based at: Timber Wharf
Hours: Part Time:18 hours/week - 8 hours Tuesday &Thursday and 2 hours on Friday. Working pattern may change from 3 to 5 days after lockdown restrictions are lifted by the government.
Salary: £20,169.98 per annum (£10,373.13 pro rata)
Headway East London runs a day centre for survivors of brain injury based at the Timber Wharf development in Hackney.
As part of a team you will undertake the cleaning of the centre and offices of Headway East London.
- Clean Headway East London premises based at Timber Wharf on a daily basis as per the cleaning schedule.
- Remove rubbish and re-cycling and deposit in the appropriate receptacles.
- Replenish supplies of consumables in the toilet areas and inform the IT and Facilities Officer and or other members of the administration team when supplies are running low.
- Adhere to Headway East London policies and procedures in the carrying out of your duties.
- Follow health & safety guidelines, including COSHH, in the carrying out of your duties and assist the health and safety representative in improving health and safety in the workplace.
- Ensuring the office meets COVID health and safety standards in line with the Headway East London COVID 19 risk assessment.
This job description outlines the current main responsibilities of the post, however, the duties of the post may change and develop over time and the job description may be amended in consultation with the post holder.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.