Do you have a passion for digital communications and a desire to put your skills to use in the charity sector? If you’re a creative, enthusiastic and effective website and social media professional, or a recent graduate looking to develop your skills, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Title: Communications Executive (Digital)
- Responsible to: Head of Digital
- Main purpose: To strengthen Headway’s online presence through SEO and website development, the creation of engaging content and the effective day-to-day management of the charity’s social media channels.
- Salary: £24,000 per annum
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Location: Nottingham or home-based/flexible working
- Annual leave: 25 days per annum excluding bank holidays
We’re seeking a creative, enthusiastic and effective website and social media professional to join our growing communications team. Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the charity’s online presence.
You might already have some experience of using website and social media platforms in a professional capacity in your current role, or you’ll be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge and innovative use of social media and CMS platforms.
This exciting new role will allow you to use your excellent communication and technical skills to create high-quality, optimised content, taking a data-led approach to maximise reach and engagement. You will work with colleagues across the organisation to promote our mission of improving life after brain injury.
The post will be home working or office based. You may be required to attend occasional meetings at our Nottingham office.
If you are an effective communicator with a passion for digital communications, excellent writing skills and a desire to work in the charity sector, we’d love to hear from you.
Find out more and apply on our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.