A brain injury can devastate lives in an instant and yet its effects can last a lifetime. Our mission is to improve life after brain injury. Can you help us?
- Main Purpose: To lead and develop the corporate fundraising programme. This includes introducing new corporate initiatives as well as developing existing corporate income streams, in line with the fundraising strategy to meet income targets.
- Hours: 35 hours per week with occasional evening and weekend work (full time)
- Location: Bradbury House, 190 Bagnall Road, Nottingham, NG6 8SF with travel to corporate supporters across the UK.
- Contract type: Permanent
- Annual Leave: 25 days per annum excluding bank holidays
- Salary: Circa £28k per annum
This role will provide you with an opportunity to join our successful, committed and dedicated team in Nottingham.
A hands-on role, you will have the chance to use your skills and creativity to lead, develop and implement the annual corporate fundraising plan as well as secure new support and vital income for the charity.
If you have the right skills, passion, creativity and drive to make a difference and help us achieve our mission, we’d like to meet you.
- Closing date for applications: Midday, 31st March.
- Interviews will take place on either 15th or 16th April.
Find out more and apply on our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.