About the role
To assist Healthwatch Ealing staff in a range of administrative and support duties.
- Offering general support to staff member/s in the Healthwatch Ealing office.
- Assisting with record keeping, paperwork and updating databases.
- Ordering stationery and other supplies
- Assisting with phone calls, visitors and directing enquiries to appropriate staff.
- Overseeing the smooth running of office machinery, faxes, photocopiers etc.
- Shredding confidential documents as required
Is this the right role for me?
All volunteers will be expected to be:
- Able to follow procedures and work in a team, on own initiative & under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of computers and IT in general, in particular Microsoft office
- Comfortable using the internet, sending emails, researching websites etc.
- An ability to work with people in a flexible and efficient manner
- A desire to learn about the running of charity offices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits of volunteering
- Enjoying the experience of volunteering as part of a friendly team and meeting
- Increasing your confidence and learning new skills
- Using your experience with Healthwatch to develop your CV and seek work in
health and social care or other fields of employment
- Reasonable travel and expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with our