Can you create content that is engaging and accessible for a wide range of stakeholders? Are you passionate about social media and website development? Can you raise our profile across Oxfordshire? If so, we NEED you!
- To promote achievements and activities and raise our profile in a manner consistent with our brand, including production of simple marketing materials such as posters and leaflets.
- To improve how we use digital and social media channels to increase and improve engagement and feedback online, including managing our social media accounts, producing the News Briefing, and overseeing the production of engaging website content.
- To maintain, manage and develop our website, including reporting on how effective the site is utilising Google Analytics and other software.
- To ensure we communicate with a diverse audience and wide range of local stakeholders.
- To produce press releases, copy for our news briefing, reports and other documents as well as proof-read information for external papers.
- Work with local media channels, including digital, print, television, and radio to help increase the awareness of Healthwatch Oxfordshire’s activity and impact.
- Develop targeted campaigns to target underrepresented communities in Oxfordshire and support Healthwatch Oxfordshire projects
- Support the collection of local and national data using the Healthwatch Oxfordshire website and feedback centre.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.