Do you want to make a difference in Solihull?
Are you passionate about helping Solihull citizens by tackling inequality in the health and social care system? With all the changes taking place in health and social care, this is an exciting time to join Healthwatch Solihull. If you are innovative, creative and self-motivated, this opportunity to make a real difference could be for you.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Experience & Information Officer
£20,344 - £21,589 per annum
37 Hours per week
Based at Solihull Enterprise Centre, Hedingham Grove. B37 7TN
This exciting new role of Experience & Information Officer at Healthwatch Solihull is critical to our ability to listen to the experiences of Solihull citizens and empower them to make informed decisions about their health and social care needs. You will also use your communications expertise to raise the profile of Healthwatch Solihull with the public and our key stakeholders.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- To interview citizens via the telephone to understand their experiences of health and social care, including identifying any gaps in the provision of services, and write case studies to capture this feedback. Leading Information and Signposting at Healthwatch Solihull and supporting Healthwatch Birmingham as needed.
- To deliver an excellent Information and Signposting service by providing citizens with effective Information and Signposting to access the care they need. Recording detailed summaries of your work on the CRM system.
- To ensure our information route on our website is clear and easy to navigate.
- To ensure our social media platforms are regularly updated.
- To escalate cases to health and social care, as indicated by the Healthwatch Solihull escalation policy
If you are passionate about helping others, interested in understanding their experiences of health and social care and making sure individuals have access to the services they need, this post is for you.
Closing date: Friday 9th July, 2021 (midday)
Interview dates: Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd July, 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.