We are a not-for-profit social enterprise making a positive difference to people’s health, lives and local communities. HMHC operates on the principles of coproduction, bringing together a range of partners, resources and assets for achieving positive outcomes in neighbourhoods across Manchester.
At the heart of our work is involving people who benefit from our work, believing everyone has the skills and capacity for improving their own, families and communities’ outcomes.
As a Programme Manager, you will develop and manage a brand-new programme in the Clayton neighbourhood working with partners as part of OPeNS. The programme builds on existing work and HMHC’s model of engagement and support coproducing local interventions.
This programme will:
• Protype, pilot and establish new approaches to engaging and involving older, isolated residents reflecting the impact of Covid.
• Coproduce a new suite of activities with a core group of volunteers and stakeholders including establishing and coordinating a new HMHC Community Grocer.
• Develop new community activities and training; recruiting and coordinating volunteers and working with neighbourhood partners.
• Address links between food poverty, nutrition, general health and mental health in older-people.
• Enhance current and develop new pathways to existing primary-care and social prescribing services prioritising older-people's mental health.
Please see the job description for full details. We welcome informal conversations with candidates prior to making application. Vacancy closes 10am Thursday May 6th 2021.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.