Hearing Dogs for Deaf People creates life-changing partnerships by training dogs to alert deaf people to sounds and danger signals, thereby providing independence and confidence. It is the biggest charity of its kind in the world and we are committed to be the best in our field, with the determination to be the centre of excellence for this unique work.
We are currently looking to recruit a Community Fundraising and Event Support Officer to work in a busy and dynamic Regional Fundraising team. The role involves supporting national fundraising initiatives for regional / local delivery and the development of new ones. You will be responsible for the delivery of annual targets including defined income generation. To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Passionate about the Charity
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Target driven and focused on fundraising opportunities
- Well organised and a good time manager
- Able to travel on a regular basis
- Able to talk knowledgeably and enthusiastically about our work.
Are you the kind of person we are looking for? If so, we want to hear from you.
If you wish to apply for this role, please visit our website via the apply link.