Home-based within 40-mile radius of Glasgow or Edinburgh
Full time working 35 hours per week
Area covered: Scotland
Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs to alert to sound and provides support to help deaf people leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life. It is the biggest charity of its kind in the world and we are committed to be the best in our field, with the determination to be the centre of excellence for this unique work.
We are currently looking to recruit a Community Fundraising Manager to cover Scotland to raise funds and develop largely within a 40-mile radius of Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
We are looking for someone who: -
- Is passionate about the Charity
- Is independent minded and a self starter
- Is target driven and focused on fundraising opportunities
- Is well organised and a good time manager
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Can motivate others to raise funds to make a difference to the lives of deaf people.
Are you the kind of person we are looking for? If so, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please visit our website jobs page via the Apply link.
Closing date: 12 September 2019
Interviews for the position will be during w/c 16 September 2019