Volunteer Recruitment & Data Executive
What we do
Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that change deaf people’s lives through emotional and practical support – because nobody with hearing loss should feel alone. Our amazing dogs help deaf children and adults to leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life.
What you will be doing
This role supports the implementation of nationwide volunteer recruitment campaigns, working closely with the Volunteer Recruitment & Development Manager, across all channels and assets.
- To support the recruitment and on-boarding process of new volunteers, into multiple roles, across the entire organisation.
- Support the on-boarding of new volunteers – from enquiry to completed application.
- Be a data guru! Understanding data, taking care of data in line with GDPR plus attention to detail is an essential requirement to be successful in this role.
- You will manage existing volunteer data on our CRM and ensure our volunteer records are accurate and up to date.
- Be able to extract and analyse data and report on volunteer data as and when required.
- Support colleagues with accessing lists of volunteers on CRM and creating and updating mailing lists via ClickDimensions.
- Have knowledge of and to utilise a wide range of recruitment methods: social media, regional and local press, website, volunteer centres, as well as keeping up to date with new and emerging channels.
- To proactively identify and suggest improvements to the success, efficiency, and welcome/warmth of the volunteer recruitment process, using knowledge from other organisations.
- To support with volunteer retention including admin of the VolTeamHDogs Facebook Group (with 2,000+ members) and Viva Engage our internal volunteers’ social network.
- Actively participate in the delivery of Volunteers’ Week, Volunteer Recruitment events, Charity events and any other events throughout the year.
What you will need to succeed
- To be a CRM super-user, implementing strong database skills, to not only input but actively engage with, analyse, extract, import/export and report on volunteer data.
- Proven administrative and data experience of 2+ years
For more information please download our job description linked below!
How to apply
If you are interested in working with us in this varied and immensely rewarding job, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you'd be perfect for the role. Please do this by pressing the 'Apply' button which will redirect you to our website.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 22nd November 2023 at 5:00pm.
Interviews will be held at The Grange on Thursday 30th November 2023.