The Commercial team at Help for Heroes are responsible for raising charitable donations to support the charity’s objectives. The team works across a number of different revenue streams:
- Partnerships; Corporate, Commercial, Philanthropy, T&F
- Regional Partnerships
- Individual Giving & Legacies
- Supporter Relations & Community Fundraising
- Events & Challenges
To develop a pipeline of corporate partners as directed by line manager
To generate long-term, mutually beneficial income in line with organisational priorities
Securing income to new business targets focusing on strategic partners in line with our brand values
Identifying and securing sponsorship opportunities
To secure gift in kind from partner companies, enabling more money to be spent directly on supporting our beneficiaries
- To deliver agreed financial targets as specified on an annual basis
- To work across the Partnerships team to ensure the team achieves its financial targets from corporate and commercial strategic partners
- To seek sponsorship for special events, fundraising campaigns and challenges in line with the charity’s strategic fundraising plans
- To seek new corporate and commercial prospects and ensure all prospects receive the highest quality cultivation experience
- Develop funding opportunities for recovery services programmes and ensure that such opportunities and propositions are packaged attractively for donors
- Ensure all donor data is added to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of working in the commercial sector and/or previous experience of working in the charity sector
- Experience of working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Proven record of developing effective partnerships in a b2b context
- Strong understanding of the Corporate Social Responsibility agenda
- Strong understanding of donor cultivation
We are a predominately remote company so to us remote and flexible working are a standard. How, when and where you work is entirely up to you and your team to agree. There is an element of travel involved in this role, to meet with the team and also with corporate partners, primarily these partners are based in London, but travel could be anywhere throughout the U.K.
In addition to good flexible and remote working practices, we also offer 29 days paid holiday each year and as if that wasn't enough, you'll also get your birthday off, because although we are a great team, we understand no-one wants to be at work on their birthday.
Your health is important to us and to ensure you need not worry about your finances and can focus on your health in times of need we provide Company Sick Pay for all our employees. PLUS: We have partnered with Simply Health to give you a range of healthcare related advice, guidance and cashback options to support all your healthcare needs.
We foster a growth culture so it comes as no surprise learning is our default state and we offer a wide variety of courses you can take part in.
Sounds like the role for you? Please head to our website to apply
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.