NEW Work Opportunities- are you passionate about empowering disadvantaged and needy people to learn new skills and find paid/ voluntary work opportunities?
Helping Hands Community Trust is a registered charity providing independent advice and support to clients who have multiple and complex needs enabling them to overcome barriers to inclusion and access services and welfare rights to which they are entitled.
New Work Opportunities is a project funded by a European Social Fund Community Fund Grant.
You will be one of two 1 : 1 Coaches working in collaboration with members of the dedicated Helping Hands Advice Service team enabling clients to access opportunities relating to:
- skills training, further education,
- securing voluntary and paid work,
- community inclusion,
- improved future prospects.
You will be required to provide clients with ongoing support, mentor and work closely with them to agree and follow a bespoke ‘roadmap’, help motivate them to achieve personal goals and outcomes.
- have a proven track record of working with and supporting people with complex needs,
- be highly motivated,
- have excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills,
- be experienced in working with a computerised client data base such as AdvicePRO,
- be able to work on your own initiative to tight deadlines,
- achieve agreed targets,
- work as an effective member of a wider project team,
- have good report writing skills and be able to produce / maintain accurate and up-to-date records,
- hold ‘Information, Advice & Guidance’ qualification level 3 or above,
- have a current driving licence and your own motor vehicle,
- have enhanced Barring Agency clearance to work with children and vulnerable adults.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.