This is an exciting position for an exceptional communicator with digital skills who wants to work for a high-profile charity and be part of a well-established, small, friendly team.
Our members and stakeholders are at the heart of our organisation. As Marketing and Communications Officer, you will oversee and develop Helpline Partnership’s (HLP’s) membership base, products and services.
We are seeking to significantly grow our reach, stakeholder base and campaign activity through multiple channels, enhancing our reputation and profile.
The ideal candidate will be
- able to produce original, engaging content and deploy it across multiple channels
- able to produce creative content with a particular awareness around charity sector engagement, including social media platforms, with attention to detail
- able to explore new and innovative techniques
- self-motivated and able to work by themselves as well as collaboratively with colleagues and digital partners
- flexible, diligent and able to effectively manage a busy schedule
- positive, proactive and solution focussed, who is a real team player
The role is permanently home-based, travel throughout the UK will also feature.
We offer attractive staff benefits including 25 days’ annual leave rising with length of service, a company pension scheme, free life assurance and an employee assistance programme. HLP is committed to equality of opportunity.
Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
No contact from agencies or media sales.
Closing Date: Wednesday 20 October 2021 at 5.00 pm Please be aware that we will be scheduling interviews as the applications come in so may have to close the advert early.
Interviews will be held virtually
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.