Hello. How are you? It’s nice to meet you. I’m Henry.
I do a bunch of different things, mainly around education and technology. Some commercial, some charitable.
I’ll be honest, I have bitten off rather more than I can chew at the moment and I really need some additional support pronto. I’m rather hoping that might be you...
Have a look through the spec below, If it does entice you, I’d ask that you fill out this form
...and I will be in touch. I don’t believe in long drawn out processes, so we’ll get to interviews and a yes or no by late October. Good luck and thanks for taking the time to read this JD. Sorry they won’t allow me to add hyperlinks!
What would you be doing?
It’s likely to be pretty varied but will include...
- Managing a complex diary, setting up meetings, travel and calls etc.
- Managing a CRM of various stakeholders
- Doing lots of research
- Maintain websites, writing copy etc (no coding skills needed)
- Dealing with journos, influencers and broadcasters
- Brainstorming ideas with me
- Attending some meetings and events in London as and when
- Generally making sure I’ve got my s**t together
Where would you be doing it?
- Don’t care, but would quite like to meet up in person once a week maybe. I live in Bishops Stortford but am in London a lot, we’ll work something out. NB - you’d be expected to foot the commute bill for yourself, we’ll try and keep the journey out of peak hours. Realistically for this to work you should probably live less than 1.5 hours away from me. Lovely as Vanuatu is, if you live there, it’s not going to work.
When would you be working?
- I’d ideally like 10-2, but I’m open to suggestions, can work around you to a degree, would also appreciate some flexibility from you in return - I am a single dad of 3 small children
- This is a fixed term contract that will finish at the end of December 2019. Its likely to roll over into next year and beyond but that’s TBD
How much does it pay?
- £30-35k pro rata (working 4 hours, 5 days a week, give or take - so take home would be half of that)
- Statutory pension contribution
- Up to £500 matched training budget for you to spend on career development
- Cake when we meet up
What are the perks?
- 25 days paid holiday
- Work in your pyjamas (mostly, please dress for meetings)
- Access to a pretty great network of people
- Focus on your own professional development - I want you to leave my employment significantly better skilled than when you started. Let’s work together to design that programme for you
What skills am I looking for?
- Organisational ninja
- Highly literate - able to write quality copy
- Smart generalist, able to turn your hand to anything
- Great research skills
- Fast learner
- Articulate in all forms of communication
- Technically competent - can get to grips with new software
What sort of person am I looking for?
- Positive person
- Fast learner - you’re likely to be asked to investigate the capabilities of software programmes amongst other things
- Not phased by tech
- Super organised
- Qualifications unimportant, but I’ll be looking for the sort of research skills usually found in graduates
- Lover of life and fun
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Worked as a consultant
- Worked as a teacher
- Know Africa well
- Trained accountant
- Have a good eye for design
- Can code
- Actual ninja
To apply, please complete the form.
Any problems, just ping me on @henrywarren on Twitter
Best of luck!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.