Senior Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility / Fundraising, EMEA & India
12-month contract (maternity cover)
Herbalife Nutrition is looking for an experienced fundraising professional to oversee the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation’s (HNF) efforts across EMEA and India. This person will also play a key role in supporting and driving forward our regional sustainability strategy.
This role has several areas of responsibility, the main being day to day regional management of HNF, including fundraising, grant-making administration, communications and regional HNF budget preparation. This person will also act as a leader in our sustainability council, working on environmental projects across the region. This role will also oversee and support local market corporate social responsibility partnerships and employee volunteering.
We are looking for a highly independent and proactive individual who wants to get things done and is passionate about supporting communities and making a positive difference. You’ll have strong attention to detail and have demonstrable multi-tasking and project management skills to bring to this role.
As the senior manager, we would be looking to you to recommend strategies and activities for donor cultivation, be fiscally responsible to the organization working with tax, finance and legal teams, and act as the regional champion for our global Nutrition for Zero Hunger initiative, communicating our positive impact internally and externally.
This role would be of particular interest for people looking to gain experience in grant-making, as we would want you to review and process grant applications agreements and reports to keep our grant making cycle rolling throughout the year, ensure they are understood by all parties and shared with appropriate stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years previous experience in one of the following: fundraising, development, grants management, sustainability and/or public relations
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge, Gifts, or other contact management software desired
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills a must
- Good with numbers, able to reconcile development activity with fiscal statements
- Ability to lead campaigns and motivate others
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- A knowledge of European Charity Law and practices - an advantage
Herbalife Nutrition offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive package including excellent medical and dental benefits, car allowance, company pension, discount on Herbalife products, service award scheme, free nutritional shakes at work, and much more.
How to Apply
If you want to be part of a dynamic business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents, please use the link provided and apply now. Please note that if successful Herbalife do require evidence of qualifications prior to starting.