Heritage Centre Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
Set in the historic village of Benington in Lincolnshire, the Beonna at All Saints is a unique and exciting project which has been developed by Benington Community Heritage Trust (BCHT, registered charity 1121678) over a number of years. After successfully managing the £2.3 million conservation and refurbishment project of this historic building with the support of the National Lottery Heritage Fund, Churches Conservation Trust and Architectural Heritage Fund - plus a soft opening and trial events in 2019 - The Trust are now launching and rolling out our new business plan for 2020 and beyond. We are now seeking to appoint a dynamic and entrepreneurial Centre Manager, with solid commercial and operational experience, to lead the delivery of this business plan and help lead the re-opening of the Beonna this year.
Our aim is to ensure that the Beonna becomes a popular venue for community, heritage and private events.
As the lead manager for the Beonna, the Heritage Centre Manager will;
- Manage the Beonna on a day to day basis
- Drive and deliver the business plan, project outcomes and income targets
- Manage workforce and HR responsibilities
- Manage Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Identify and engage with prospective user groups for The Beonna at All Saints;
- Create and implement an events/community/heritage programme which will maximise the use of the Beonna;
- Engage with project partners and funders
- Manage the review, update and development of policies and procedures when necessary
Full time - 5 days a week - 37.5 hours per week (Able to work a flexible working week including some weekends and evenings)
£25,000 - £30,000 + NI and pension contributions plus 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
Please send a cover letter and CV outlining how you meet the criteria (please set out your experience and provide evidence of this in your application) by email to us via the apply button.
Closing date for applications 17th July 2020