We are seeking to recruit a Domestic Abuse Caseworker for the Domestic Abuse Service.
Hertfordshire Mind Network has formed a partnership with Three Rivers District council and a number of other key stakeholders to provide a Domestic Abuse Casework Service. The aim of the Hertfordshire Mind Network Domestic Abuse Casework Service is to provide advice, information and support to survivors of intimate partner or familial violence living in the community about the range, effectiveness and suitability of options to improve their safety and that of their children.
Job Title: Domestic Abuse Caseworker
No. of Hours: Part time (22.5 hours per week/3 days)
Salary: £21,500 per annum incl. Outer London Weighting (OLW) (pro rata)
Main Base: Rickmansworth & Watford
Purpose of Post
The purpose of the Hertfordshire Mind Network Domestic Abuse Caseworker role is to:
- To provide support and advocacy services to clients experiencing domestic abuse
- To ensure direct contact is made with the client within a specified time of an incident being reported to the police and to carry out a risk assessment
- To ensure that the safety and wellbeing of the client is monitored and reviewed regularly
- To maintain and enhance service delivery standards and effectiveness.
- To Support Senior Domestic Abusive Caseworker with case management and volume of referrals to ensure a short waiting time and referrals are contacted promptly and assessed appropriately.
- To curate and obtain feedback regarding the effectiveness of the service.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 11/09/2019 by 5pm.
Interviews shall take place on 20th September 2019.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the Apply button to be directed to the Herts Mind Network website where you can download the Application Pack.
Hertfordshire Mind Network is an Equal Opportunity and Mindful Employer.
No agencies please.