Job Title: Quadrant Team Leader
Salary Grade: £22,428 - £24,572
Responsible to: Services Manager (Peer Support, Wellbeing and Volunteering)
No of Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Due to social distancing as a consequence of the Covid-19 Pandemic, this post will require the Quadrant Team Leader to carry out some remote working, as well as within our Wellbeing Centres
- Centres are Covid secure and there will be some return to offices, according to Government guidelines.
- We are providing limited, socially distanced support to clients in our centres, as a consequence of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Background to the Post
Hertfordshire Mind Network is rapidly expanding and Quadrant Team Leaders will play a key role in the cohesion and integration of all services, which is vital to the efficient and effective operation of the organisation at large.
The Quadrant Team Leader will be a key part of the organisation in terms of representing the values and ethos of Hertfordshire Mind Network (HMH) in the quadrant they are allocated.
We require strong leaders with a proactive, can do attitude who are able to take the initiative in a pressurised, target driven environment.
The needs of our clients will always be paramount to any decision you make in this role.
Purpose of Post
The key purpose of this post is to lead one of 4 quadrants, ensuring high quality services are offered and developed on a consistent basis.
- To work to HMN’s Quadrant Service Specification, ensuring Key Performance Indicators are met and where possible exceeded.
- To work with the Services Manager and Head of Operations at all times and where necessary taking on new tasks as part of a growing service.
- Extensive experience of working in a health related field, preferably in a supervisory capacity
- A relevant management or team leading qualification to Level 3 or above, or the willingness to work towards this within 1 year of taking up the post
- Commitment to continued professional development.
- Understanding of how to deliver integrated services in a health and social care setting.
- Understanding of different theoretical models of mental health service provision.
- Understanding of risk assessment and risk management in a mental health setting.
- Understanding of working within safeguarding, data protection, confidentiality and equality frameworks
- Experience of line management of staff working in an integrated setting
- Experience of collating and analysing data
- Experience of managing health and safety
- Experience of managing referrals, assessments and allocation of casework
- Experience of working towards Key Performance Indicators in a target driven environment
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to deal with risk and stressful situations in a calm, empathic and professional manner
- A proactive, practical and innovative approach demonstrating a can do attitude to problem solving
- Confident communicator, able to use a range of techniques to engage teams and clients
- Ability to present in a professional manner, at all times, both internally and externally
- Report writing skills, able to present sensitive information
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload, both your own and your team
- Clean Driving Licence and use of car *
- To work some unsocial hours *
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 28 April 2021 by 5pm.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be advised of the interview date and interviews will be carried out using Microsoft Teams.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please click 'Apply' to be redirected to our website, where you can see more about the role and complete the application process.
Please note, you are not applying at this stage.
No agencies please.